Market Cap: $168.11B
52 Week Low: $60.00
52 Week High: $81.01
We estimate a bull trend line for V based on technical analysis and fundamentals.
V is actually trading at $77.77, above the 200 SMA of $73.78, we estimate a probably target of $81.33 for the end of the month.
There is a bull trend line on the stock due to market conditions and good perspectives for the corporate.
Why is a buy signal?
- Revenues are growing more than 16.82% year by year over the last 5 years.
- Analysts expect earnings growth next year of 17.47% over this year's forecasted earnings.
- On January 2016 reported earnings of 0.69 vs consensus of 0.68, the surprise percentage was 1.47%, next EPS forecast is $0.66.
- The last net profit margin was 54.4% in the first quarter of 2016.
- Technical analysis an price ranges criteria.
Powered by: StockWebTrading.com